Welcome to the FSTRF/OlympiA Support Web Application.
The OlympiA trial is a randomised, double-blind, parallel group, placebo-controlled multi-centre
Phase III study to assess the efficacy and safety of olaparib versus placebo as adjuvant treatment
in patients with germline BRCA1/2 mutations and high risk HER2 negative primary breast cancer who
have completed definitive local treatment and neoadjuvant or adjuvant chemotherapy.
The Frontier Science & Technology Research Foundation (FSTRF) Data Management Center (DMC) is
responsible for data management of data collected from non-North American sites participating in
the OlympiA trial.
Medidata Rave is an electronic data capture (EDC) system used to enter, review, modify, and submit
patient data collected for the OlympiA trial.
Please check with your IT Department regarding the following:
- The Medidata platform supports any browser that is HTML 4, HTML 5, and CSS2 compliant.
- The minimum screen resolution required to properly display Medidata Rave is 1024 x 764.
- In order to view PDFs generated by Rave, please use any of the following Adobe Acrobat readers:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 and up (Recommended)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 and up
- In order to view Medidata Rave eLearning courses, browser must support Flash 10.0 or higher.
- 128kbps is the minimum connection speed recommended for using Medidata Rave.