The Education Team at Frontier Science is expanding, and we are looking to add two new Training Specialists!
Location: Amherst, NY
Frontier Science Foundation (FSF) is a not for profit data management and statistical center with several offices located in the United States. Our work is funded both from government agencies such as the NIH as well as large pharmaceutical sponsors for various clinical trial projects. FSF is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated candidate who will support the Education Director and relevant Project Principle Investigators (PI) in all aspects of instructional design and implementation. Candidates will be working in a dynamic, collaborative environment and should be comfortable multi-tasking, and should possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and other relevant project staff to determine needs, develop course content, and evaluate effectiveness of training programs;
- Facilitate interactive and engaging training programs for classroom, virtual, and online settings; Travel may be required;
- Function as the trainer and point-person for new clinical data management staff;
- Write, edit and format documentation and materials needed for each program including: facilitator scripts/guide, training manuals, storyboards, service guides, help documentation, tutorials, webinars, newsletters, brochures, videos, and other training media as needed;
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs through interviews, surveys, and analysis with internal and external stakeholders.
As referenced above, we are adding two new training specialists to the team. The duties and qualifications required for the roles are the same, but the focus of the roles will be specialized:
- Focus of first position: Function as trainer and point-person for new clinical data management staff
- Focus of second position: Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and other relevant project staff in developing eLearning course content using Storyline.
Education: Minimum of Bachelor's degree required
- At least 2 years training experience in a professional setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Storyline 360 for eLearning development, MS Office Suite (including high-level proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher) and other software packages used in developing training and documentation materials; shareable eLearning portfolio is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with competing priorities
- Ability to independently research solutions for presentation of challenging content, and learn desired software features
- Ability to build effective relationships with both internal and external collaborators
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds, both independently and as a team player
- Willingness to take on new projects and initiatives
- Possess a responsible, detailed-oriented, results-driven work ethic
This position will be based out of the Amherst, NY office, but consideration will be made for a remote worker.
Applications will be received through the ADP Workforce Now Career Center using the following link: ADP Workforce Now Frontier Science Career Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.