Research & Development Software Engineer
Since founded in 1975, Frontier Science has been providing accurate and cost-effective data management, statistical and other support services to research networks, pharmaceutical companies and investigators in clinical trials. Staying true to our mission of being on the forefront to conduct scientifically meaningful high-quality clinical trials, Frontier Science is looking to expand their R&D Software Engineering Team, and are seeking a full stack developer to assist in the research and development of software for the medical clinical trials industry.
Location: This position will be assigned to our Amherst, NY office but consideration will be made for a full time remote candidate.
- Assist in identifying, onboarding, and implementing new technologies;
- Help develop feasibility studies, proofs-of-concept, and prototypes;
- All stages of the application development life-cycle including gathering specifications, design, coding, testing, and documentation;
- Good communication (verbal and written);
- Problem-solving skills.
Reports to: Director of Research & Development
Controls over position:
Work will be assigned and overseen by the Director of Director of Research & Development, as well as other Managers within the Software Engineering group at Frontier Science.
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, web development technologies, and relational databases
With full time employment at Frontier Science, employees are eligible for medical and dental insurance, a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy, short term and long term disability, life insurance, participation in a retirement plan, as well as fitness club reimbursement, computer loan assistance, and tuition reimbursement.
Applications will be received through the ADP Workforce Now Career Center using the following link: ADP Workforce Now Frontier Science Career Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.