EDC Study Builder I
The EDC Study Builder I works closely with data management and statistical staff to design and develop electronic case report forms (eCRFs), visit schedules and associated data quality checks for large medical research studies. Candidates will be working in a dynamic, collaborative environment and should be comfortable multi-tasking. A cover letter must be submitted to be considered for this position.
Location: This position will be assigned to the Amherst, NY office but consideration will be made for a full time remote employee.
- Design and develop electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs) in a commercial EDC system
- Program and validate various computerized data checks
- Draft and maintain validation documentation in compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Manage complex Excel spreadsheets
- Create and update tables in a relationship database using SQL.
Reports to: EDC Study Build Project Lead
Controls over position:
The EDC Study Build Project Lead will assign an EDC Study Builder to a study at the request of a Protocol Data Manager. Once the EDC Study Builder has been assigned, the Protocol Data Manager will submit requests for eCRF creation and updates. The EDC Study Builder is charged with maintaining the eCRFs and providing study materials to the Protocol Data Manager as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Computer Science, CIS or related field
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet or exceed deadlines
- Proficiency in SQL and a basic understanding of complex relational databases preferred
- Experience with Medidata Rave or other commercial EDC systems is preferred but not required.
Applications will be received through the ADP Workforce Now Career Center using the following link: ADP Workforce Now Frontier Science Career Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.